The key to having a successful finals week is getting at least eight hours of sleep per night, making sure you eat a well-balanced breakfast, and joining a study group. These tips will help you have an awesome finals week!
– 18 Seventy-Nine
- Keep an eye out for more awesome property updates!
- We want to give a special shout-out to all of our May birthdays and graduates!
- Stop by the office and meet our new Community Assistants!
- Bring in your pet to enjoy our treat-yourself bar!
Reminders & Updates
- We’re having a Finals Survival Week, so make sure you stop by the resident café for all of your finals needs!
- We hope you’re enjoying the new wireless upgrades! If you have any troubles, be sure to let the office know.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Community Events Calendar
Happy Birthday — Monday, May 1 from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. — This one is for all of our May birthdays! Stop by the resident café for a treat on us!
Finals Bingo — Monday, May 1 from 6–7 p.m. — Finals are tough, but we’re here to help you! Come to the resident café and play Finals Bingo!
Sweet Relief — Tuesday, May 2 from 6:15–7:15 p.m. — Need some relief from studying? Join us for cupcake decorating in the resident café to take a (sweet) break from preparing for finals!
Finals Jeopardy — Wednesday, May 3 from 6:05–7 p.m. — Join us in the resident café for a little finals trivia! You could win some awesome prizes!
18 Seventy-Nine Re-Reveal Party — Thursday, May 4 from 5–7 p.m. — Join us for some fun, sun, and grub for our Re-Reveal Party by the pool! Bring your friends, and enjoy the (almost) summertime!
Finally Finals — May 5–12 from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. — We’ll be setting up a finals table during the whole finals period! Come by the resident café to grab what you need!
Breakfast on the Go — Monday, May 8 from 9 a.m.–noon — Stop by the resident café for a quick breakfast on the go to kick off your week of finals!
Congrats, Grads! — Friday, May 12 — Join us for a graduation celebration! Stop by the resident café and pick up a little graduation treat. Congratulations to those graduating!