Make sure you don’t set your A/C below 70 degrees, and keep your fan set to “auto”. This will also help you save on electricity.
- Stop by the office and say hi to our new Community Assistants!
- Stop by the office and ask to see our BRAND-NEW apartments!
Reminders & Updates
- Remember to bring your ID with you to the office when checking out packages. Also, make sure to check your mailbox for any small packaged items.
- For all after-hours lockouts or emergency maintenance requests, please call our on-call service at (936) 436-0900.
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 4th.
- If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see the front office.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Community Events Calendar
Happy Birthday, May — May 1 from 10 a.m.–noon — Happy birthday, May! Stop by the office and grab a sweet treat from 18 Seventy-Nine!
Finals Table — May 7–10 — We want you to ace your finals! Stop by the office during office hours to grab all your finals needs! Scantrons, pencils, and more will be provided.
Pajamas and Pancakes — May 8 from 6–8 p.m. — Join us for some late-night pancakes and a quick study sesh!
18 Seventy-Nine ConGRADulations — May 9 from 4:30–6 p.m. — Happy graduation, Bearkat seniors! Come enjoy some cake in our office to celebrate your achievement!
Donut Talk About Finals — May 10 from 10 a.m.–noon — Come in and grab a donut before your last final!
Red Light, Green Light, Yellow Light Roommate Mixer — May 15 from 6–8 p.m. — Need a roommate for the fall? Come out to our mixer to meet some potential roommates! Wear red if you’re in a three-bedroom unit, green if you’re in a four-bedroom townhouse, and yellow if you’re in a four-bedroom flat.
Movie Night — May 18 from 6–8 p.m. — Stop by the office to watch a movie and eat some pizza!
Let’s Taco ’Bout Roommates — May 22 from 6–8:30 p.m. — Are you looking for a roommate for the fall? Head to the office for tacos and friendly conversation with your next potential roommate!